My First Nail-Art!!!


These are the photos of my first nail-art. I know they suck, because I don't have all those shiny 'nail-art kit'. I was just sitting bored without anything to do so I thought of giving it a try-that's it. I used a french manicure kit, black nail polish and a needle (yes, a needle) to do this. Thought I should share it here :)

Here are the photos:

White Flower




Black Flower











I've been asked this a couple of times-will I continue doing this? Well, actually, no. this was just a try. I'm no good at all these stuff. But if I have the patience and new idea (and the proper tools of course) I might try this once again.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30-day Playdough Challenge: Day 7: Elephant!

30-Day Playdough Challenge: Day 1: Hello Kitty