December 21, 2012: Time to Say Goodbye?


I am freaking out, I mean seriously freaking out!
On a sunny day of April I woke up to read a horrible post on Facebook that turned my whole world upside down. It said the end was near. It had a lot of statistical data to back the claim, as well as a lot of religion stuff that compelled me to believe that I was actually going to die soon.

The post said something about the 3rd of August (the date was converted from Hijri calender) and I waited eagerly for death to arrive, but I was surprised when I woke up on the 4th of August. The previous day had been forgotten because of my workload and I hadn't even noticed!

But this time it's not the same. Apparently some Mayan smart-pants had predicted this ages ago, and although the statistical data does not say anything about the world coming to an end on the 21st of December, it is said that a terrible debacle will take place (probably an earthquake) which will kill as many as 90% people of the earth, leaving the rest to carry on with their lives! Ok so that will be the end of the world for me anyway if I'm going to die, right?

But what if I live? I read something about the flipping of poles. According to Islam there will come one day when the sun will rise from the west, and from that day no prayers will be taken into account anymore. So what's the point of living anymore if your Creator really doesn't have any mercy for you? Personally I believe the view of the sun rising from the west will be a little too much for my heart, and I'll probably die then and there from a heart attack!

Moreover, somewhere it was stated that the sun would burst and will no longer be able to provide the heat needed for survival of animals and plants, and a new ice age will commence. And it is scheduled to happen in 2012! Scientists indeed reported some abnormality in the sun this year. And one of the researches even pointed out that the ice accumulated on both the poles are melting at a faster rate than expected. The movie '2012' showed that whole world would submerge underwater. Rings a bell?

Okay readers please don't expect any details from here because those are scattered all across the internet. I was just reading this website a few moments ago, so if you want to read, click it. I'd like to keep this page for my rantings! Thanks for appreciating!

Sandy, killings all around the world (including a horrible one in our country just a few days ago in which a citizen was chopped to death by some random people in broad daylight), a recent earthquake in Japan- all these are pretty much scaring the hell out of me. These incidents are more than enough to compel God to send us for a trip to hell. I am ready to die, yes I am, but not by being pressed under a pile of rocks. I want a normal death.

Tomorrow is December 21, 2012. I have exactly 23 hours to muster all the courage to face the inevitable, whether something happens or not.

My life has only begun, and this short span of 21 years I have barely given anything to my parents. It would be a real injustice to them if I just die without paying them back for what they have done for me. I had a dream of a bright career, of a beautiful house and a happy life with my dear ones. If 2012 happens, I'll never get to see those days!

I deserve better than that. I really do. But just in case...wanted to let all my dear ones know that I love them a lot! If we're lucky we'll meet in hell.

Till then, keep rocking!

Image from website: Conspiracy Theories

Comments

  1. Don't trust anything that presents religious bullshits as truth. Religion itself is a biggest lie. Now we are living in twenty first century, not in a barbaric ancient Arab society. Come out of the religious darkness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm...I'm actually quite a religious person, and it would be hard for me to deny all the things I grew up believing in. Different people have different opinions, and those cannot be changed that easily. Right? :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

30-day Playdough Challenge: Day 7: Elephant!

30-Day Playdough Challenge: Day 1: Hello Kitty