30-day Playdough Challenge: Day 4: Strawberries

Today it was turn for some strawberries. Here are the steps recollected in the form of photos:

First, I took the entire stick of clay and divided it into four portions. I kneaded them and created four balls.


With the help of the base of my palms, I shaped these up to look like strawberries.



I used my compass (from geometry box) to create the achenes. I could not fill the pores with seeds, though.


I used green clay to create the leaves and stems to go on top of the strawberries. The ones shown below are a little bigger, which I readjusted later when attaching to the strawberries.


I added the leaves on a strawberry and this is how it looked:


I repeated with the other three and this is how they looked after finishing:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30-day Playdough Challenge: Day 7: Elephant!

30-Day Playdough Challenge: Day 1: Hello Kitty