A Call for Help

I was surfing Facebook just now and came across a post that referred to a website called Employ Adam. It was built by someone called Adam Pacitti, and currently, he is looking for a job. He has set up his website with a hope to finding a job sooner, and I found this idea very intriguing and creative. Not just the website, he says to have spent his remaining few bucks to book a billboard and put an ad so that he can get hired. Below is an image of the billboard that I downloaded from the website with the owner's consent for sharing it here on my blog:


 This guy has a first-class degree, and yet far from getting any job! I have three more years till I graduate and I can already see myself in there-a girl with an average CGPA sitting in a room full of applicants for her interview, only to find out at the end of the day that she has not made it. Disappointed, fatigued, defeated, she returns home but makes up her mind to go to the next interview in the dead darkness of the night.

We are already living in an era of competition, and there are just a few million more talented people present than it used to be in the previous centuries. It is truly hard to expect success even if you believe that you have what it takes to reach your goal; it's still a long way.

I congratulate Mr. Pacitti for coming up with this brilliant idea for attracting employers, and I also wish him all the best. I believe in karma, and hope that my share will come back to me someday, making my efforts less futile when it will be my turn to go hunt for jobs!

The CV of Mr. Pacitti is posted on his website. Please visit www.employadam.com and if possible, please share the website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30-day Playdough Challenge: Day 7: Elephant!

30-Day Playdough Challenge: Day 1: Hello Kitty