30-day Playdough Challenge: Day 2: Rose (with Leaves)

I wanted the 'second day' of this challenge to take place much later because I have some work pending and a few quizzes that need my attention, but it happened today anyway. I was having fun moments with my brother: I saw him struggling with the shape a head of a yellow duck, and I absentmindedly picked up the red block. A few moments later I was making petals for a flower.

I added them all found this:


Then I added a few leaves to the flower and the final product looked like this:


Sorry about the center. I figured that I had never looked at a rose properly to learn what the center of a rose looks like.

I still believe that i should do a frog next. :D

Click here to see the complete album on my Facebook!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30-day Playdough Challenge: Day 7: Elephant!

30-Day Playdough Challenge: Day 1: Hello Kitty